The following race regulations apply
- SwimRun Rheinsberg: from the year 2001
- Sprint SwimRun Rheinsberg: from the year 2003
- Participation in the SwimRun and Sprint SwimRun is possible individually or as a team of two.
- Team members have to stay together at all time and are not allowed to be more than 10 metres apart from each other.
Time Limit and Checkpoints SwimRun 23km
- The time limit is 5:15 hours.
- There will be two checkpoints between start and finish.
- If you have not passed the 11.5 km mark at 2 p.m., we will withdraw you from the race.
- Likewise, if the 17 km mark has not been passed at 2:45 p.m.
- In the latter case, participants will be shuttled back to the start-finish area.
- The containing swimming cap must be worn while swimming!
- Wearing a wetsuit is allowed up to a water temperature of 21.9 degrees!
- The current water temperature we will be displayed on the event day, where you pick up your starting number.